Chipping Away At Homelessness
Next event will be
September 13, 2013,
at North Shore Country Club
Contact Us For More Information
Mission 911 Wish List
Mission 911’s primary objectives are to reach out to the “hard to work with” population in this community and provide them with shelter, meals, food supplies, transportation, opportunities to learn and use a skill, and a place to worship and learn more about God’s grace.
Would you please help us with our Christmas list?
1. Sponsor a homeless person in our program for $125.
2. Supply or help fund our dentistry program.
3. Pillows; twin bed sheets; towels; pots and pans, blankets, jackets.
4. NIV large print 12 step study bible; study guides; devotional books
5. $250.00 sponsorships for ongoing family programs.
6. A meal that will feed 25 people. (Smiles included.)
7. A Bible study.
8. Donated work equipment or gift card to supply men and women with work tools for their jobs.
“Give and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” –Luke 6:38 NIV
Donations are tax deductible and should be mailed to the P.O. Box address below.
Mission 911 P.O. Box 3157 Corpus Christi, TX 78404
(Please make checks payable to Mission 911)
I would like to contribute monthly. __$25 __$50 __$100 __$500 __Other $__
I have goods and materials I would